Gallery Blogger Template
DemoDownload

This Is a Gallery Design Two Column Blogger Template with a Right Sidebar.The Template Colors Are mainly black and red.The Templates Features Include, Drop down navigation menu with search bar.Split header with blog title on left and contact info on the right.Two Level Featured posts slider or image slideshow.Fixed read more with thumbnails on the home page.Numbered page navigation below the posts.You can download This Gallery Blogger Template for Free from BestBloggerTemplates.Net.

Template Help And Installation

Drop Your Comments And Questions Below.

4 comments:

Wawan Kurniawan said... September 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM

great!

Buddhini said... September 16, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I have used this template to my blog.This is a fascinating template and thank you very much.But here is the problem.I want to change one of this tabs to Forum.And when I click Forum tab it should be directed to Forum's web address.So how can I do this?Please help me.

Zixin said... October 27, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I cant download ,and i cant use it,i really really love this theme so much la ,please teach me how ?

celvin fay said... February 26, 2015 at 10:03 PM

wow. . this is my template inspiration, thanks for your good post

Post a Comment

Important - If Asking A Question Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form To Be Notified Of Replies

 
BestBloggerTemplates.net The Best Free Blogger Templates