Gallery Blogger Template
DemoDownload

Is a One Column Blogger Template with No Sidebar.The Template Colors Are mainly brown and black.A special template with posts displayed as books that open to reveal the title on hover.

The Templates Features Include :
  • Navigation menu.
  • Split header with blog title on left and search bar on the right.
  • Featured posts slider or image slideshow.
  • Fixed read more with thumbnails on the home page.
  • Numbered page navigation below the posts.
  • 3 Columns in the footer for extra gadgets and widgets.
You can download This Special Gallery Blogger Template for Free from BestBloggerTemplates.Net.

Similar Templates - Best Gallery Blogger Templates

Template Help And Installation


Drop Your Comments And Questions Below !

4 comments:

infolix said... June 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM

i cant download this template ... could u please mail the template to my mail id infolix2012@gmail.com

Paul Crowe said... June 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM

infolix the download has been updated and is working now..

Fat Chris said... August 18, 2012 at 2:17 AM

I downloaded this template and I absolutely love it. I have tried several templates in an attempt to mimic a cover page and this one works perfect for that. Thanks so much for this very nice template.

Fat Chris said... August 22, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I have a question about this template. I am trying to figure out what I need to do in order to display more that 8 posts per a page. If I just change it from 8 to a different number in the "Layout" interface it causes their to be duplicates of the same post on multiple pages.

Basically I am wanting it to show 16 posts per a page. Is this something you can help me out with or at least point me in the right direction so I can figure it out for myself?

Post a Comment

Important - If Asking A Question Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form To Be Notified Of Replies

 
BestBloggerTemplates.net The Best Free Blogger Templates