Viera Magazine Blogger Template
DemoDownload

Viera Is a Two Column Blogger Template with a Right Sidebar.The Template Colors Are mainly black, green and white.The Templates Features Include a menu above the header with built in search bar and a drop down menu below the header.Ads sections in the header and sidebar.Sliding featured posts slider.Tabbed section and bookmarking icons in the sidebar.Numbered page navigation, three footer columns and auto post Summary's with thumbnail.You can download This Business Magazine Blogger Template for Free from BestBloggerTemplates.Net.

Similar Templates - Best Business Blogger Templates

Template Help And Installation


Drop Your Comments And Questions Below !

2 comments:

Shakhawat Shahed said... May 4, 2012 at 6:23 AM

I love this template very much. I'm already using this template for my blog. But I'm facing some problems. First of all post date is not showing. I don't want to show post by in any post. I have already remove the tick not to show post by from blog post option. But, still it is showing. Already there is a "Read More" button with every post, but another "Read More" button is showing under every post just above the "Social Media Share" buttons. Please help me with these problems. Tell me how can I solve these problems.

Shakhawat Shahed said... May 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I am using this template for my blog- http://istash.blogspot.com


But I'm facing a serious problem. The page navigation is not working properly. I have set to show 10 posts per page and I have configured the HTML. But, no older posts are showing in the 2nd page. Please give a proper solution for this.

Post a Comment

Important - If Asking A Question Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form To Be Notified Of Replies

 
BestBloggerTemplates.net The Best Free Blogger Templates