Modern Magazine Blogger Template
DemoDownload



Lamonica Magazine Is a Two Column Blogger Template with a Right Sidebar.The template has a magazine design that will work on any type of blog.The Template Colors Are Mainly black and white.The Templates Features Include ads optimized with 468x60 ad zone in the right of the header and 125x125 ad zone in the sidebar.Navigation links menu below the header.Unique style featured posts slider or image slide show.Posts on the home page displayed in three columns with a fixed read more jump break and hover effect.Older and Newer posts links replaced by Numbered page navigation below posts on the home page.

You can download This Modern Magazine Blogger Template for Free from BestBloggerTemplates.Net.

Similar Templates - More Featured Blogger Templates

Template Help And Installation


Drop Your Comments And Questions Below !

4 comments:

Bronzi said... July 3, 2011 at 5:06 PM

The Lamonica Magazine template is very nice and clean. It makes me want to start another blog. Very nicely done! Still might start another blog in the future with this template.

Himmat Singh said... July 5, 2011 at 1:44 AM

Hi there. May I know as to whether can I use the post layout from this template in my current blog? I've been searching for months for my posts to be displayed in such a manner on the homepage etc, except on individual pages. Hope you can give me pointers. You can view my blog at www.econtest-malaysia.blogspot.com Thanks mate!

Paul Crowe said... July 5, 2011 at 9:05 AM

@ Himmat - You would need a good leval of coding skill to make that change, there is no easy way to do it.If you follow the template designer link he has a link to hire him and maybe you could pay him to do it for you.

Amanda Machell said... September 5, 2011 at 7:42 AM

This is the exact type of template I've been looking for. But everytime I download it to my blogger this message appears. 'Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.'

Can someone please help me with this?
Thanks

Post a Comment

Important - If Asking A Question Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form To Be Notified Of Replies

 
BestBloggerTemplates.net The Best Free Blogger Templates