Quality Magazine Blogger Template
DemoDownload


Best Blogger Templates Style - Prester Is a top quality Two Column Blogger Template with a Right Sidebar.The Template Colors are bright and mainly grey and white..The Templates Features Include Top menu beside header and second menu below header, featured posts slideshow with descriptions, fixed read more jump break, numbered page navigation and advanced comments section.You can download This Free Magazine Blogger Template for Free from BestBloggerTemplates.Net.

Similar Templates - Best Templates With Fixed Read More Feature

Help And Installation :

- Video Tutorial How To Download And Install A Blogger Theme.

- Blogger / Blogspot Tips, Gadgets and Help From Our Blog.

Designer And Customizations - Template Designer

Comments Encouraged - Drop Your Comments, Views And Questions Below !

4 comments:

Julie Rimmer said... May 28, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to show the slideshow and ad element next to the slider on every page of my blogger and not just on my home-page. The reason being is that most people land on my other pages and my CTR is quite low with the current format.

Any help appreciated, Julie.

Paul Crowe said... May 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM

@ Julie - This post shows ou how to make gadgets appear on post pages or home page only by adding some code.You want to do the oppisite and remove the code for home page only - Gadgets on home page only.

Julie Rimmer said... May 28, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Thanks Paul, I will give it a try and see how it goes. I will probably implement it on my crash test dummy blog first, a blog I use for experimenting with changes in case I screw up my main blog lol.

Thanks a lot, Julie.

Julie Rimmer said... May 28, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Yeah! I managed to get the slideshow on post pages only, but is there a code for gadgets to show on home page and post pages, as I would prefer it to still be on my main page, because it looks a bit bare without it.

Thank you for your link as I now know what part of the html I need to change.

Julie.

Post a Comment

Important - If Asking A Question Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form To Be Notified Of Replies

 
BestBloggerTemplates.net The Best Free Blogger Templates