Best Paper Blogger Templates
DemoDownload



Best Blogger / Blogspot Template Style - Old Paper is a classic design Blogger template with a paper style background.The Old Paper has two columns with a right sidebar.Perfect for writing blogs or blogs connected to vintage cars or antiques.You can download The Old Paper Blogger Template for Free from BestBloggerTemplates.Net.

Designer - Template Designer

Help And Installation :

- Video Tutorial How To Download And Install A Blogger Template.

- Blogger / Blogspot Tips, Gadgets and Help From Our Blog.

Comments Encouraged - Drop Your Comments, Views And Questions Below !

5 comments:

Big 'Ol said... January 3, 2011 at 1:53 PM

TYTYTYTY SO MUCH FOR THIS TEMPLATE.

Larissah said... June 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Beutiful template !!!

Tiffanie said... August 3, 2012 at 6:21 AM

I'm having a super hard time getting the code for this template. There is no button that allows me to upload it from where I've saved it to blogger. It looks like I have to copy and paste the code into the HTML template area and whenever I open it, it automatically opens in Illustrator on my Mac and not all the code is even showing for me to copy it all. UGH! Can you help me? Send me a reply to tiffaniehage@gmail.com

Paul Crowe said... August 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Tiffanie, check out the video in the help page, you can find a link in the top menu.

LoveHound said... November 15, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Hi
I ve uploaded the template
but can find any option buttons for specifying which posts appear where or is this just random?

I thought Id be able to categorise posts and then say all posts related to subject one go in box one etc...

Should this work this way ?
Thanks

Post a Comment

Important - If Asking A Question Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form To Be Notified Of Replies

 
BestBloggerTemplates.net The Best Free Blogger Templates