Best Cokkery Blogger Templates
DemoDownload



Best Blogger / Blogspot Template Style - My Secret Recipe is a two column Cookery blogger template with a left sidebar.You can download The My Secret Recipe Blogger Template for Free from BestBloggerTemplates.Net.

Designer - Template Designer

Help And Installation :

- Video Tutorial How To Download And Install A Blogger Template.

- Blogger / Blogspot Tips, Gadgets and Help From Our Blog.

Comments Encouraged - Drop Your Comments, Views And Questions Below !

2 comments:

Piccolo Artista said... November 28, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I would like to ask you how can I add a nav bar that appear on your website when linking to demos of templates? In a way, that I can put this as reference when people from my site vvisit a link from mine? Thanks!

Jaz said... October 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM

how do you change the language to English?

Post a Comment

Important - If Asking A Question Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form To Be Notified Of Replies

 
BestBloggerTemplates.net The Best Free Blogger Templates